|Masjid al-Harram (Makkah)|
- The Holy Ka'aba. The House of Allah and the birth place of Imam Ali b. Abi Taalib.
- Hajar al-Aswad (The Black Stone)
- Maqam Ibrahim
- Hijr Ismail. This was the location of the house of Prophet Ismael [a]. He and his mother are buried here. He denied access to anyone because he did not like it to be walked on. Other prophets are buried in this place also. According to Imam Baqir [a], the place between Rukn and Maqam is full of graves of the Prophets. According to Imam Sadiq [a], seventy prophets are buried between Rukn al-Aiman and Hajar al-Aswad
- Well of Zamzam
- Mizabe Rahmah: the golden trough (water channel) between Rukn Iraqi and Rukn Shami
- Mustajar: This is just before Rukn Yamani whilst walking from Rukn Shami to Rukn Yamani. It has also been defined as the area between the Black Stone (hajar al-aswad) and the door of the Ka'aba
- Mutaawadh or Multazam: The place between Rukn Yamani and the Black Stone (hajar al-aswad)
- Hatwim. According to the book "Adabul Haramain", this is the place between the door of the Ka'aba and Hajar al-Aswad. It is called Hatwim "the smasher" because it smashes major and minor sins of one who seeks forgiveness here. It is said that this is the place where Adam [a] was forgiven. According to the book ""Umra & Ziyarat", this is the place where Prophet Ismail, his mother and many other prophets are buried. See Hijr Ismail above.
- Rukn al-Aiman (the right-hand side corner of the Ka'aba).This is opposite the Black Stone behind the House. The Prophet [s] said "Whenever I come at this point, I find Jibril is already there before me." Imam al-Sadiq [a] said: "Rukn al-Aiman is our gate to Paradise". He also said: "In this place is one of the doors of Paradise that has never been closed since it was opened. There is a river from Paradise in which deeds of the servants are dropped." Also called Rukn al-Junubi. It comes before the Black Stone corner.
- Rukn Shami/Gharbi. This is the corner of the Ka'aba that comes after Hijr Ismail
- Rukn al-Sharqi. This is the corner where Hajar al-Aswad rests.
- Rukn al-Shimali / Iraqi. This is corner that comes after the Ka'aba's door before one reaches Hijr Ismail.
- Mount Safa. When going to Safa for Sa'y, use the same door that the Prophet [s] used, which is Bab as-Safa, opposite the Black Stone.
- Mount of Marwa